Are you feeling some aches and pains lately? Don’t want to drink those prescription medicines anymore? Want to go organic? Wonder Can CBD help with muscle pain? Well, you have come to the right place. CBD can be your answer!
What is CBD?
First off, CBD or Cannabidiol is specifically from the hemp plant, a relative of the marijuana plant. Yes, you heard it right, marijuana. Surprise. However, the hemp plant is different because it does not have that intoxicating effect that everyone knows about marijuana. What we heard of (or some have experienced) is caused by another cannabinoid, known as THC or Tetrahydrocannabinol, found explicitly in the marijuana plant.
CBD is extracted from hemp plants either as an oil or powder. Later, it is made into various products such as CBD capsules, CBD gummies, CBD creams or gels, and sublingual or under-the-tongue CBD sprays. These products can be taken orally, inhaled, or applied to the skin.
Pieces of evidence state that CBD had already been used a thousand years ago. It was used for its antibiotic, antiseptic, and pain relief properties to treat inflammation, infections, and localized pain. When you think about it, ancient civilizations did depend on plant medicines.
How Does CBD Work?
By activating the ECS or endocannabinoid system (responsible for the sensations of pleasure and pain), CBD works in attaching to cell receptors in different sites such as muscle tissue, skin, and nerves, which relieves pain and inflammation.
CBD muscle rub application will also ensure CBD to reach its CBD or cannabinoid receptors through the skin’s pores. Note that CBD topicals are absorbed in the skin; it will not enter the bloodstream, unlike other products. Again, CBD will not get you high! At all.
Can CBD Cream Help with Muscle Pain?
Researches are now answering the question as to: can CBD Cream help with muscle pain. The answer? Yes! CBD oils can indeed relax your muscles. It is one of the best natural remedies because it alleviates physical and mental states contributing to such pain and discomfort. CBD is a known anti-inflammatory constituent that can relieve skin conditions, which affect the quality of life for many people and is known to have the following benefits: reduces post-exercise inflammation, alleviates soreness, improves joint health, calms nerves, promotes healthy sleep, and helps you destress. CBD lessens inflammation when it’s rubbed on muscles as an ointment or taken orally. You can buy a CBD cream for arthritis pain and CBD cream for back pain in the market or online shops.
CBD is safe to use, according to studies. One study has reported that high doses of up to CBD cream 1000mg per day and regular use have been determined to be well tolerated by humans. You should not require that much, though deciding how much you do need can be challenging, as there is no officially approved dosage yet.
It is recommended that you start with a low dosage first and observe the changes it has on your body. Consult on CBD with your doctor, notably if you take other medications. They can help you make sure also Mr. Liver is not overworked.
Advantages of CBD
Not only can CBD cream help with muscle pain, but there are other benefits as well:
- Compared to oral drug medications, CBD creams are much less expensive. The price of other drugs nowadays can exceed many patients’ financial capability, and their side effects associated with their use are damaging as well.
- Not addictive
- As NIDA or National Institute on Drug Abuse stated, CBD is not addictive and is safe for daily intake. But I must warn thee; you might get obsessed once you get to experience the wonder of CBD relief!
- Decrease reliance on oral pain medication
- According to long-time users, using CBD products also lessens reliance on oral pain medication due to CBD’s effectiveness. CDC or Center for Disease Control even stated that approximately 130 people die every day due to opioid overdose.
- Diminishes the risk of other diseases
- Yes, the risk of other potential diseases is also reduced due to reduced oral pain medication intake. Let’s be honest here; some over-the-counter pain medications aren’t much better when it comes to overall health. The use of NSAIDs or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs increases the risk of peptic ulcer disease, acute renal failure, and stroke or myocardial infarction. CBD may be safer than most over-the-counter and prescription drugs that may have many side effects. Thus, CBD makes an efficient treatment option mainly because it avoids these common and potentially dangerous issues.
- Prescription not needed
- Yes, you heard it right! However, these are only in physical shops, places, or states where it is available legally.
Disadvantages of a CBD Cream
We have to admit that though CBD is quite promising, there is still limited research available regarding its use and potential benefits. One thing that remains to be of need in research is its side effects. Nonetheless, some observed side effects would include diarrhea, dry mouth, dizziness, nausea, discomfort, and fatigue. Mind you that these would eventually disappear. But, I would suggest you go to a medical professional first before starting CBD to avoid unnecessary and inconvenient experiences such as these.
Where to Buy CBD
Are you seeking to discover the best CBD lotion for pain or even that best CBD cream for tendonitis? Are you endeavoring an organic-based option to improve your muscular health? Choosing a trustworthy and valuable brand could be tricky, especially with the many shops out there promoting CBD cream for pain. In my opinion, NobleHemp (click here: noblehemp.com) sells the purest and most effective hemp extracts on the market. Compared to other shops, their CBD products are available at quite an affordable range. Not only do they sell, in particular, for conscious customers who are serious about improving their health naturally, but they ensure that their products are grown in facilities that guarantee the hemp’s essential nutrients, which preserves the most potent and cleanest extracts.
So, can CBD cream help with muscle pain? Prove it by trying it out. Buy now!