Estimated reading time: 7 minutes
Best CBD Cream for Arthritis Pain
If you have arthritis then chances are you are wondering what you could do about it and make the pain disappear. You have probably used so many over the counter drugs to try and treat it but with no success. You may have even heard of Best CBD cream for arthritis pain but we will discuss more about that later…
According to Arthritis Foundation (AF), approximately 300,000 children and 54 million adults have been diagnosed by arthritis in the US.
This number can be higher in the next few years considering that the population is growing older.
What Are The Symptoms of Arthritis?
Arthritis symptoms usually come with stiffness, decreased movements in the joints, and pain.
These symptoms can get worse over time if one choose to ignore them.
Besides, they can be very troublesome when you have other medical conditions like diabetes and might walk others straight to depression.
Is there anything out there that really helps?
Luckily, there are some medications, which studies have proven to ease the pain and other symptoms.
A good example is CBD cream.
You have probably heard about it or even used it.
However, if you are clueless about this product, then hold on as you are about to find out what the best CBD cream for Arthritis pain can do for this condition.
What is CBD Cream for Arthritis?
First things first, CBD is not the psychoactive agent that makes you high or intoxicated.
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the over 80 cannabinoids that is naturally part of the marijuana or cannabis plant.
The chemical that can make you inebriated is tetrahydrocannabinol, which is a different type of cannabinoid from Cannabidiol.
Therefore, a CBD cream is a product that uses cannabidiol among other ingredients.
Where Can I find such product?
CBD oil has been used for several years to manage symptoms of certain health conditions.
There are several brands and types of cannabidiol but note that you need the best CBD cream for arthritis pain from Noble Hemp to manage the disease effectively.
Does CBD Cream Help Arthritis?
There are over 100 types of arthritis and none is like the other.
Well, such symptom like pain is common to all of them.
However, when it comes to treating or managing other symptoms, then each one of them reacts differently to prescription medications.
What might work for one variant cannot work for the other. And this could also apply for the best CBD cream for arthritis.
Over the years, researchers have been studying the reaction of CBD on lab rats and they have shown promising results.
In 2016, a study was done on rats with arthritis where the researchers applied them with CBD cream for arthritis pain with different doses.
This was done in 0.6, 3.1, 6.2, and 62.3 mg.
After some time, the rats had notable changes such as reduced pain and inflammation with no side effects.
Is More Better?
The rats that were given larger doses showed better results than those who received 0.6 or 3.1 milligrams.
However, getting a larger dose also did not necessarily result in less pain.
This is one of the studies done to confirm if CBD arthritis pain cream can work on the condition.
Conversely, more evidence on humans is required.
How Does CBD Cream Help With Arthritis?
One most important thing you need to know is that CBD cream does not cure or treat arthritis.
However, the best CBD cream for arthritis pain can provide relief to certain symptoms like pain and inflammation.
It can also improve sleep.
Pain is the most common symptom in all types of arthritis, which also results in great discomfort in the joints.
Luckily, studies show that CBD cream can ease the soreness, leaving you feeling much better than before.
Using CBD Cream Properly
Before using any product, it is vital you check what other CBD cream for arthritis pain reviews are saying about the product.
This will help you know if consumers were content with it or not. Here are other tips to help you use your CBD cream properly:
- Consult with your doctor: This is the number one rule whenever anyone wants to try out something new for treating a health condition. A doctor will help you realize if it is worth trying it out or not. He/she can also give you advice on the CBD cream for arthritis pain with drug interactions, etc.
- Start with small doses: If you have never used a CBD product before, then it is wise to start with small doses of CBD cream. Most products come with the instructions on the intake. However, to be on the safe side, then start with a small dose per day and increase it slowly in the next weeks.
- Do Not Use CBD cream For Vaping: While there are cannabidiol products for vaping, the CBD hemp cream for arthritis is only meant to be applied to the skin and the affected areas.
- Beware of Drugs Interaction: There is a big probability that you already have other prescribed medicines from your doctor. Some of these drugs can interact with the CBD cream for arthritis, thus affecting its effectiveness. But this does not mean you should avoid using CBD cream when you are using other medications. That is why it is a wise idea to first consult a doctor before using the product.
- Shop cautiously: CBD creams are readily available online and locally. As a result, you might find some that are sold illegally, adulterated, or even mislabeled. Some might even contain more THC than the recommended amount. So if you are looking for the best topical CBD cream for arthritis, then go for a reputable and trusted store like Noble Hemp. Why do we recommend Noble Hemp? Because Noble Hemp is a responsible CBD Company knows for their high-quality CBD products and very reasonable prices.
- Know when to stop: If you encounter allergies while using the products, then consider stopping and try it again after some time.
Cannabidiol has been helpful to manage a multitude of conditions and enjoys a great reputation when it comes to helping with inflammation, pain and soreness.
So there is a good chance, it will do the same for people with arthritis. However, note that researchers are still studying its effects on humans.
If you are thinking in using CBD cream for arthritis pain, please consult with your healthcare provider and decide on a reasonable plan for you.
Otherwise, note that the best CBD cream for arthritis pain cannot cure the condition, but can alleviate most of the symptoms.