CBD Conditions - ALS
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (also known as ALS or Lou Gherig’s disease) is a disease that gradually paralyzes people because the brain is no longer capable of communicating with the muscles of the body. As it progresses, the muscles break down and the people living with this condition can no longer walk, talk, eat, swallow and eventually breathe. It is not contagious and there is no cure. It affects more than 200,000 people around the world. They suffer from chronic pain and discomfort as the disease progresses.
- Cannabis and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Medical Cannabis Helps Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Patient Outlive her Own Doctor
- Self-medication with cannabidiol oil in a patient with primary lateral sclerosis
- Neurological aspects of medical use of CBD
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and Cannabinoids
- Medical marijuana patient with ALS outlives her doctors