CBD Conditions - Asthma
Asthma is a chronic inflammatory disease of the airways which causes shortness of breath, chest tightness, coughing and wheezing. It has no set pattern so it is unpredictable. Symptoms can vary from mild, moderate to severe. There is no cure, but it can be managed through prevention and treatment. More than 26 million Americans have this condition.
- The role of cannabinoids in inflammatory modulation of allergic respiratory disorders, inflammatory pain and ischemic stroke
- Allergen challenge increases anandamide in bronchoalveolar fluid of patients with allergic asthma
- Activation of cannabinoid receptors prevents antigen-induced asthma-like reaction in guinea pigs
- Endogenous cannabinoid receptor agonists inhibit neurogenic inflammations in guinea pig airways
- Bronchodilator effect of delta1-tetrahydrocannabinol
- Evaluation of Serum Cytokines Levels and the Role of CBD Treatment in Animal Model of Asthma
- Study: Chronic marijuana use by teens not linked to later health issues
- How safe is your vape pen?
- The brain and marijuana