CBD Conditions - Endocrine Disorders
Endocrine disorders involve issues with the endocrine system. This system has eight major glands throughout the body which affect growth and development, metabolism, sexual function, and mood. Endocrine conditions result in hormone levels being too high or low. If hormone levels are off, the body cannot properly regulate itself and severe symptoms can affect people living with the disease. These diseases include Hashimoto’s disease, thyroid issues, Graves’ disease, polycystic ovary syndrome and many more.
- Endocannabinoid system participates in neuroendocrine control of homeostasis
- The emerging role of the endocannabinoid system in endocrine regulation and energy balance
- Endocannabinoids in endocrine and related tumours
- Role of the endocannabinoid system in food intake, energy homeostasis and regulation of the endocrine pancreas
- The role of the endocannabinoid system in the neuroendocrine regulation of energy balance