CBD Conditions - Heart Disease
Heart disease includes many problems which are related to to the build-up of plaque in the arteries. Heart disease covers many conditions such as heart attack, stroke, heart failure, arrhythmia, and heart valve problems. Lifestyle changes can help prevent atherosclerosis and by extension heart disease. Cardiovascular disease affects about 84 million Americans and is number one cause of death in the United States.
- Study: History Of Cannabis Use Associated With Increased Survival Rates Among Heart Attack Patients
- CBD as an anti-arrhythmic, the role of the CB1 receptors
- Is the cardiovascular system a therapeutic target for CBD?
- Acute administration of CBD in vivo suppresses ischaemia-induced cardiac arrhythmias and reduces infarct size when given at reperfusion
- CBD attenuates cardiac dysfunction, oxidative stress, fibrosis, and inflammatory and cell death signaling pathways in diabetic cardiomyopathy
- The Effect of CBD on Ischemia/Reperfusion-Induced Ventricular Arrhythmias
- CBD protects against myocardial ischemic reperfusion injury
- Endocannabinoids acting at cannabinoid-1 receptors regulate cardiovascular function in hypertension
- Oleamide: A fatty acid amide signaling molecule in the cardiovascular system?
- Cannabidiol Protects against Doxorubicin-Induced Cardiomyopathy by Modulating Mitochondrial Function and Biogenesis