CBD Conditions - Neurodegeneration
Neurodegeneration is an umbrella for diseases that affect the neurons in the brain. Neurodegenerative conditions are incurable and debilitating. The often lead to the degeneration of nerve cells and cause physical and mental disability. Neurodegenerative diseases include Alzheimer’s, dementia, Parkinson’s, Prion, Huntington’s and other diseases. Neurodegeneration affects over 5 million Americans. There is no cure for these diseases, only treatments to slow the process.
- Molecular Targets of Cannabidiol in Neurological Disorders
- CBD: A promising drug for neurodegenerative disorders?
- CBD for neurodegenerative disorders: Important new clinical applications for this phytocannabinoid?
- Transdermal delivery of cannabidiol attenuates binge alcohol-induced neurodegeneration in a rodent model of an alcohol use disorder
- Memory-rescuing effects of cannabidiol in an animal model of cognitive impairment relevant to neurodegenerative disorders
- CBD normalizes caspase 3, synaptophysin, and mitochondrial fission protein DNM1Lexpression levels in rats with brain iron overload: implications for neuroprotection
- Cannabidiol, neuroprotection and neuropsychiatric disorders
- Short-term effects of CBD after global hypoxia-ischemia in newborn piglets
- CBD reduces neuroinflammation and promotes neuroplasticity and functional recovery after brain ischemia
- Short-term effects of cannabidiol after global hypoxia-ischemia in newborn piglets
- CBD Activates Neuronal Precursor Genes in Human Gingival Mesenchymal Stromal Cells
- CBD reduces brain damage and improves functional recovery in a neonatal rat model of arterial ischemic stroke
- Interactions between CBD and THC following acute and repeated dosing
- CBD attenuates OGD/R-induced damage by enhancing mitochondrial bioenergetics& modulating glucose metabolism
- Neurological aspects of medical use of CBD
- Modulation of Astrocyte Activity by Cannabidiol, a Nonpsychoactive Cannabinoid