CBD Conditions - Schizophrenia
Schizophrenia is a chronic brain disorder that can involve delusions, hallucinations, difficulty thinking and concentrating, and lack of motivation. There is no cure, but treatment can greatly improve the symptoms associated with it. About 3.2 million Americans have schizophrenia.
- Cannabis Drug Shows Promise in Treating Schizophrenia
- CBD as an antipsychotic drug
- Cannabidiol as a potential treatment for psychosis
- CBD enhances anandamide signaling and alleviates psychotic symptoms of schizophrenia
- Medical use of cannabis. CBD: A new light for schizophrenia?
- A critical review of the antipsychotic effects of CBD: 30 years of a translational investigation
- Peripheral endocannabinoid system dysregulation in first-episode psychosis
- Cannabinoids and schizophrenia
- Antipsychotic-like effects of cannabidiol and rimonabant
- CBDmonotherapy for treatment-resistant schizophrenia
- Cannabis with high CBD content is associated with fewer psychotic experiences
- Marijuana compound treats schizophrenia with few side effects: Clinical trial
- Clearing the smoke: what do we know about adolescent cannabis use and schizophrenia?
- Neuronal and molecular effects of cannabidiol on the mesolimbic dopamine system: Implications for novel schizophrenia treatments
- Improved Social Interaction, Recognition and Working Memory with CBDTreatment in a Prenatal Infection Rat Model.